- Activation Team Lead: Jody Anderson, RN, CHC
- Activation Team Members: Rob Anderson, Erin Ballone, Mary Fulwiler, Renee Koenig, Jesse Stukenberg, Patti Weyenberg
- Our purpose: To engage and activate community members to live healthy lifestyles and work toward our aim of improving the health and well-being of our population.
- How will we get there? By working to increase resources and education about healthy lifestyles, providing support networks, access to healthy resources, incentives and motivators to empower individuals to achieve better health and well-being.
- Current work:
- Live Algoma Recipe of the Week. “Think Outside the Box” at Denny’s SuperValu and Craig’s Piggly Wiggly
- Rx for Exercise with Bellin Health Algoma and Ministry North Shore Medical Clinic providers.
- Live Algoma Survey and Pledge- over 700 community members participated.
- Algoma Pacemakers walking/running group
- Community blood pressure screening at basketball game.
- Strong Women Strong Bones
- Health Literacy
- Latino family wellness
Call to ACTION: To learn more, contact Jody Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org