- Activation Team Lead: Teal VanLanen
- Activation Team Members: Lori Miller, Katie Servi, Chad LaLuzerne (not pictured), Lori Nellis (not pictured), Rachel Schneider, Kim Yaeger (not pictured), Ryan Roesch, Otho (Ray) Ball, Wayne Stanz (not pictured), Becky Wahlers (not pictured), Cathy Kolbeck (not pictured), and Abigail Robinson
- Our purpose: To improve the overall health and wellbeing for children, ages 0-18 within the Algoma School District community, through inspiring, empowering and self-motivating them to reach their full potential as contributing members within the community.
- How will we get there? Engage children in healthy habits and their education, ensure their basic needs are met, create social connections and provide positive environments for those interactions to occur, and provide tools and resources to increase their emotional wellness.
- Algoma School District Recycling
- “Ugly Produce to School” from local grocery stores
- Hands Only CPR @ Gamblers/Packers and local businesses
- Learning and Using Improvement Science (through Harvard)
- Creating an Algoma Blueprint to show other children how to address needs in their community
- Algoma School District Clothing Closets
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Gallop Survey grades 5-12th (all students)
- Little Sprouts Playgroup @ St. Pauls for 0-4 year olds
To learn more and get involved contact Teal VanLanen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 497-7001 ext. 4001